Phase II Two Stage Finding Run-in Study of SAR3419, An Anti-CD19 Antibody-Maytansine Conjugate, Administered as a Single Agent by Intravenous Infusion in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Coltuximab ravtansine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MYRALL
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 22 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.