A Randomized Controlled Study To Assess Safety, Tolerability And Efficacy Of PSI-7977 In Combination With Full or Low Dose RBV In HCV Genotype 1, Monoinfected Treatment Naive Participants.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPARE
- 17 Apr 2016 Results assessing Sofosbuvir-based therapy among patients with mental health disease from SPARE, SYNERGY-A and ERADICATE studies, spresented at The International Liver Congress™ 2016.
- 25 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History