A Phase IIa, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Two-period Cross-over Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of V158866 in Central Neuropathic Pain Following Spinal Cord Injury
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs V 158866 (Primary)
- Indications Central pain; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Aug 2015 Results published in a Vernalis media release.
- 20 Aug 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met (Change from baseline in mean pain intensity scores on the NRS) according to a Vernalis media release.