A Phase 2 Biomarker Study of Elotuzumab (Humanized Anti-CS1 Monoclonal IgG1 Antibody) Monotherapy to Assess the Association Between NK Cell Status and Efficacy in High Risk Smoldering Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elotuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2016 Data will be presented at the 21st Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA), according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.