Safety and Immunogenicity of a Single Dose of Menactra Vaccine 4-6 Years After Prior Menactra Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 15 Sep 2016 Results assessing safety and immunogenicity of booster dose published in the Vaccine (2016).
- 08 Sep 2014 Results published in the Media Release.
- 08 Sep 2014 Menactra was approved in the US for booster vaccination of subjects aged 15-55 years, based on results from this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History