A Phase 2/3, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Two-Part Study (Part 1 Open-Label) to Assess the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of Single Intravenous Doses of ASP8597 (Diannexin) in de Novo Kidney Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dianexin (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jan 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.