Administration of Polysaccharide or Conjugated Pneumococcal Vaccines to HIV-Infected Pregnant Women: Safety and Magnitude, Persistence, and Transplacental Transfer of Vaccine-Serotype Pneumococcal Anti-Capsular Antibodies.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Apr 2012 Planned End Date added to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2011 New trial record