Prospective, Multi-center, Randomized, Heparin-controlled Dose-finding Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Rivaroxaban, a Direct Factor Xa Inhibitor, on the Background of Standard Dual Antiplatelet Therapy to Support Elective Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Heparin
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Myocardial ischaemia; Thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms X-PLORER
- Sponsors Bayer
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.