A Randomized Comparison of a Sirolimus-eluting Stent With Biodegradable Polymer Versus an Everolimus-eluting Stent With a Durable Polymer for Percutaneous Coronary Revascularization
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIOSCIENCE
- 16 Nov 2016 Results of prespecified analysis of the BIOSCIENCE trial published in the American Journal of Cardiology
- 01 Sep 2014 Profile integrated for the study protocol published in the American Heart Journal.
- 20 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 May 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.