A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Effects of Ranolazine on Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events in Subjects With a History of Chronic Angina Who Undergo Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Incomplete Revascularization.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranolazine (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RIVER-PCI
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 13 Oct 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Time from randomization to first occurrence of ischemia-driven revascularization or ischemia-driven hospitalization without revascularization)
- 13 Oct 2015 Results published online in the Lancet.
- 19 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History