A Pharmacokinetic Study of TRK-100STP [Beraprost]-A Single Oral Administration Study in Japanese Patients With Renal Impairment as Compared to Subjects With Normal Renal Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Beraprost (Primary)
- Indications Arterial occlusive disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; Peripheral vascular disorders; Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma; Toray Industries
- 28 Sep 2016 Results of this trial, published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 03 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 20 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.