A Safety and Efficacy Study of BLI-1300 Ointment in Symptomatic Perianal Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Metronidazole (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Crohn's disease; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Braintree Laboratories
- 25 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2012 New source identified and integrated (Vanderbilt University Medical Center).
- 28 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic).