A Double-Blind, Randomized, Single- and Multiple-Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of JNJ-38518168 in Japanese and Caucasian Healthy Adult Male Subjects and an Open-Label Drug-Drug Interaction Study to Evaluate the Effect of JNJ-38518168 on the Pharmacokinetics of Midazolam, a CYP3A4 Substrate.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Midazolam; Toreforant
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2012 Actual patient number 94 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.