Phase III, Open-label, Multicentre, Randomised Trial to Establish Safety and Efficacy of an EGF Cancer Vaccine in Inoperable, Late Stage (IIIb/IV) NSCLC Patients Eligible to Receive Standard Treatment and Supportive Care.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BV NSCLC 001 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bioven
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Mar 2014 Trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Mar 2013 Interim results are expected to be available in the first half of 2014, according to a Bioven media release.