A Phase 1, Placebo-Controlled, Randomised Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of BIT225 in Patients with Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BIT 225 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 29 Nov 2015 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- 03 Jul 2013 Results presented at the 7th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis and Treatment.
- 02 Jul 2013 Phase 2 results to be presented at the 7th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis and Treatment, according to a Biotron media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History