A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Therapeutic Exploratory Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Pletaal (Cilostazol) in Subjects With Vasospastic Angina (STELLA).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol (Primary)
- Indications Variant angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STELLA
- Sponsors Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 04 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Angina-pectoris-event-rate' has been met according to results presented at the ESC Congress 2013: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 04 Sep 2013 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2013: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 13 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History