Safety and Dose Finding Study Based on the Effects of Three Subcutaneous Injections of BM32, a Recombinant Hypoallergenic Grass Pollen Vaccine, on Responses to Allergen Challenge by Skin Testing and in the Vienna Challenge Chamber (VCC) as Well as Immunological Response in Subjects Know to Suffer From Grass-pollen Induced Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2011-003368-64).
- 26 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 72 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 07 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.