Assess Reactogenicity and Safety of a Booster of Either Tritanrix [TM]-HepB/Hib-MenAC or Tritanrix [TM]-HepB/Hiberix[TM] Given (Single-blind) at 15-18 (Philippines)/15-24 Mths (Thailand) and a Dose of Mencevax [TM] ACWY at 24-30 Mths (Open Label).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix) (Primary) ; Hib-DTP-hepatitis B-meningococcal vaccine groups A and C conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2011 New trial record