A Phase I Study With an Expansion Cohort of the PARP Inhibitor AZD2281 (KU-0059436) Combined With Carboplatin in Breast and Ovarian Cancer in BRCA1/2 Mutation Carriers (Familial Breast and Ovarian Cancer) and Sporadic Triple Negative Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 18 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.