An Open-label Assessment of an Alternative Dosing Strategy of Ruxolitinib in Patients With Primary Myelofibrosis, Post-polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis, and Post-essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.