An Open Label, Multi-centre, Non-interventional Post-marketing Surveillance (PMS) to Monitor the Safety and Efficacy of ALTARGO(Retapamulin) Administered in Korean Patients According to the Prescribing Information.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Retapamulin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial skin diseases; Impetigo; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ALTARGOPMS
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 24 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 13 Mar 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 4500 to 3000 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.