A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled parallel group, pilot study of 40:1 ratio of formulated cannabidiol/tetrahydrocannabivarin-9 in the treatment of iatrogenic weight gain and dyslipidaemia associated with olanzapine treatment in subjects with functional psychosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol/tetrahydrocannabivarin-9 (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Obesity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 13 Dec 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
- 13 Dec 2011 Planned End Date 1 Oct 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.