Combination of Lenalidomide and Rituximab in Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL-SLL) as Initial Treatment or Subsequent Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 16 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 18 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center; 2011-0509)