A phase II/III randomized, open-label study to compare the efficacy and safety of intravenous volasertib in combination with subcutaneous cytarabine versus investigator's choice of anti-leukemic treatment in adult patients with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia with no established treatment options (POLO-AML 1)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Volasertib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Azacitidine; Clofarabine; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POLO-AML-1
- 29 Sep 2012 Planned end date (16 Feb 2013) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 04 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 22 Aug 2011 to 16 Jun 2011 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 30 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 26 Jul 2011 to 22 Aug 2011 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.