A Phase-3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Efficacy and Safety Study Evaluating the Fixed Dose Combinations of TAK-491 Plus Chlorthalidone (40/12.5 mg and 40/25 mg) in Subjects With Grades 2 or 3 Essential Hypertension, Who Do Not Achieve Target Blood Pressure Following Treatment With TAK-491 40mg Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azilsartan medoxomil/chlortalidone (Primary) ; Azilsartan medoxomil
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.