A Phase Ib Open-label, Multi-center, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of Orally Administered MEK162 Plus BYL719 in Adult Patients With Selected Advanced Solid Tumours
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpelisib (Primary) ; Binimetinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of phosphoprotein analysis in patients from the Extension Arm 4A of this trial (n=6), presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 26 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 26 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.