A Double-Blinded Randomized Control Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Pegylated Lambda Interferon Compared to Pegylated Alfa-2a Interferon, Each in Combination With Ribavirin, in the Treatment of Naive Genotype 1 or 4 Chronic Hepatitis C Subjects.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a; Peginterferon lambda-1a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.