A multi-center, randomized, open-label, mechanism of action trial on the biological effects of the therapeutic cancer vaccine Stimuvax (R) (L-BLP25) in rectal cancer subjects undergoing neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy. Stimuvax (R) (L-BLP25) in rectal cancer in neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy (SPRINT)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tecemotide (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPRINT
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Jan 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jun 2014.