A Multiple Dose, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Clinical Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Twice Daily Inhaled Aclidinium Bromide 400 µg Compared to Placebo and to Tiotropium Bromide in Patients With Stable Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Almirall S.A.
- 11 Sep 2013 Results for COPD daily symptoms presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 11 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 22 May 2013 Secondary outcomes presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History