PROTEAse Inhibitor (DRV/Rtv) in Mono- or Triple Therapy in Suppressed HIV-1 Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary) ; Abacavir; Emtricitabine; Lamivudine; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTEA
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 16 Nov 2017 Results summarizing the development (or identification) of post-baseline resistance (RAMs and antiretroviral phenotypic susceptibility) among subjects receiving darunavir QD dosing published in the HIV Clinical Trials
- 16 Feb 2017 Results (n=2329) of seven phase 2 and 3 studies (ARTEMIS, GS-US-299-0102, ODIN, MONET,PROTEA, GS-US-216-0130,INROADS ) presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 12 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.