A sequence-randomized, open-label, single dose, crossover study to evaluate pharmacokinetics and safety after oral administration of Plavix (75mg) and Astrix (100mg) in free combination and fixed-dose combination as HCP0911 in healthy male volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin/clopidogrel (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms HM-CPAS-101
- Sponsors Hanmi Pharmaceutical
- 25 Aug 2016 Last checked against Korean Clinical Trials Register
- 09 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 114th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 23 Nov 2011 Official Title amended as reported by Clinical Research Information Service (CriS) - Republic of Korea record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History