A randomised prospective trough level monitoring study with real-time therapeutic adaptations: Trough level Adapted infliXImab Treatment scheme (TAXIT).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAXIT
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Apr 2017 Results of post hoc analysis (n=76) assessing the long-term effect of dose escalation on antidrug antibody (ADA) concentrations, published in the Gut Journal.
- 19 Oct 2016 Results (n=226) presented at the 24th United European Gastroenterology Week