Veliparib (ABT888) Monotherapy for Patients with BRCA germline mutation and Platinum-Resistant or Partially Platinum-Sensitive Relapse of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Veli-BRCA
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing efficacy of veliparib monotherapy, presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.