International, prospective, double-blind, 3-arm comparative, randomized, placebo controlled phase IV study on the effect of counseling and either tranexamic acid or mefenamic acid or placebo, on the management of bleeding/spotting in women using the levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system (MIRENA) for contraception.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levonorgestrel (Primary) ; Mefenamic acid; Tranexamic acid
- Indications Metrorrhagia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare
- 21 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 15 Mar 2012 Planned end date 1 Jan 2012 added as reported by EudraCT.
- 15 Mar 2012 This trial has been completed in Ireland.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History