Randomized placebo-controlled multicenter exploratory Phase IIA study to assess the safety and efficacy of PEG-liposomal prednisolone sodium phosphate (Nanocort) in subjects with active ulcerative colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Prednisolone (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Enceladus Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Mar 2016 According to an Enceladus media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 11th Congress of the European Crohn's and Colitis Association (ECCO) 2016.
- 16 Mar 2016 Results published in an Enceladus media release.
- 22 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History