A Phase IIIb, Randomized, Open-label Study of the Safety and Efficacy of GSK1349572 (Dolutegravir, DTG) 50 mg Once Daily Compared to Darunavir/Ritonavir (DRV/r) 800 mg/100 mg Once Daily Each Administered With Fixed-dose Dual Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor Therapy Over 96 Weeks in HIV-1 Infected Antiretroviral naive Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Darunavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine/abacavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLAMINGO
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jul 2015 Pooled subgroup analysis, results presented at the 8th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History