A Randomized, Double-blind, Four-period Crossover Study to Investigate the Effect of Intravenous Ondansetron, a 5-HT3 Antagonist, on Cardiac Conduction as Compared to Placebo and Moxifloxacin in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting; Nausea and vomiting; Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 Apr 2014 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 13 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 58 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History