A Phase 1, Two-stage, Single-centre, Open Label, Within- and Between-subject Comparison Trial to Explore the Biological Effects of PEP005 (Ingenol Mebutate) Gel, 0.05%, Applied Once Daily for 2 Consecutive Days in Subjects With Actinic Keratosis on the Upper Extrem-ity. A Single-arm First Stage Followed by a Two-arm, Parallel Group, Randomized, Placebo (Vehicle) -Controlled Second Stage
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.