Combination Gefitinib and Methotrexate to Medically Treat Ectopic Pregnancies: A Phase II Open-Label Single-Arm Study of Efficacy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Ectopic pregnancy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GEMII-1
- 09 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date (23 Feb 2012 ) added as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 29 Nov 2011 New source identified and integrated (EudraCT).
- 14 Oct 2011 New trial record