Phase IIb trial of oral ezatiostat in patients with low to intermediate-1 risk, transfusion dependent, non-deletion 5q myelodysplastic syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ezatiostat (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2013 In order to focus its resources on the registrational programme, Telik has decided to stop further enrollment it its phase II exploratory trials, including this trial, as announced in a company media release.
- 22 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting based on information reported in a Telik media release.
- 08 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center; VICCHEM1208).