Long-term effects of Aldara 5% cream and Solaraze 3% gel in the treatment of actinic keratoses on the face or scalp with respect to the risk of progression to in-situ and invasive squamous cell carcinoma (LEIDA 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary) ; Diclofenac
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEIDA-2
- Sponsors Meda
- 02 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov NCT01453179).