A study of ifetroban in the treatment of hepatorenal syndrome (HRS) in hospitalized adult patients to assess the safety and pharmacokinetics of 3 days of intravenous ifetroban
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ifetroban (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Hepatorenal syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Cumberland Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by Cumberland media release.
- 03 Nov 2015 According to Cumberland media release, enrolment in the Type I cohort is now complete and top-line results of this cohort is expected later this year.