An exploratory phase III prospective open-label clinical study on monthly OCT monitoring of the effects of Ozurdex for macular oedema related to retinal vascular diseases.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OCTOME
- Sponsors Allergan
- 25 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 9 Jun 2012 to 12 Apr 2012 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 25 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 06 May 2012 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 96% to 100%.