A Randomized Open Label Phase II Trial of Aprepitant (Emend) in Combination With Ondansetron Compared to Standard 5HT3 Serotonin Antagonist (Ondansetron) in the Prevention of Acute and Delayed Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) in Glioma Patients Receiving a Temozolomide Based Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 22 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.