A Randomized, Open Label, Multicenter Phase IIIb Study Comparing Two Trastuzumab Dosing Regimens, Each in Combination With Cisplatin/Capecitabine Chemotherapy, as First-Line Therapy in Patients With HER2-Positive Metastatic Gastric or Gastro-Esophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma Who Have Not Received Prior Treatment for Metastatic Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HELOISE
- Sponsors Roche
- 05 Oct 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 20 Apr 2016 Interim results (n=248) presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.