A Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamics of MK-8242 Administered Alone and in Combination With Chemotherapy in Subjects With Refractory or Recurrent Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (Protocol No. P07649 (005)).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8242 (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Jun 2015 Results of the monotherapy dose-escalation phase in 26 patients (24 evaluable for response) presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.