DHEA + Acolbifene Against Vasomotor Symptoms (Hot Flushes) in Postmenopausal Women (Placebo Controlled, Double Blind and Randomized Phase III Study to Evaluate the Effects of 12-Week Treatment With DHEA (Prasterone) and Acolbifene on Vasomotor Symptoms (Hot Flushes) in Postmenopausal Women).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Acolbifene (Primary) ; Prasterone (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.