A Randomized, Active Controlled, Double-blind, Multi-Centre Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of One Dose of FLUVAL AB-like (Trivalent, Whole Virus, Aluminium Phosphate Gel Adjuvanted) Influenza Vaccine Containing 6μgHA of Seasonal A/H1N1, A/H3N2 and B Influenza Antigens in Non-elderly Adult and Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 13 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2011 Planned end date (1 Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.