Fibroblast growth factor receptors (FGFR) Inhibition for Epithelial Solid Tumours: a phase Ib trial of AZD4547 in combination with gemcitabine and cisplatin
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4547 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms FIESTA
- 02 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results (n=19) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology