A Multicenter, Single-Arm, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Pharmacokinetics of BIIB019, Daclizumab High Yield Process (DAC HYP), Prefilled Syringe Administered by Subcutaneous Injection in Subjects With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daclizumab (Primary) ; Caffeine; Dextromethorphan; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Vitamin K; Warfarin
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms OBSERVE
- Sponsors Biogen
- 19 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Mar 2016 Results (n=20) published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Feb 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History